"Dear Heavenly Father, I eat it now" - Zac.
Zac and Will both love to be in the kitchen when I'm cooking dinner. It is kinda annoying considering Will won't eat anything I make and Zac wants to try all ingredients even if they aren't cooked. However, I do try to have them help because I will be wanting there help later (can you make a green salad?)* Zac loves making dinner with me and always yells dinner time when its dinner is ready. Will is more of a smoothie man and he will be there every step of the way if cookies, cakes, or muffins are being made. I love my little helpers even if they get in the way but lets face it I'm not making anything fancy so a chocolate chip in the noodles is just fine.
*Since you are reading this footnote thingo I am assuming you aren't one of my siblings. First of all, why are you reading my blog? are you bored? you know the Internet is full of more exciting/funny time wasters? I am glad you are wasting time with me, blogs are so much fun. Anyway here is the explanation. When my dad made dinner he would always ask who ever was in or around the kitchen if they could please make a green salad.
And that is another reason I want my boys in the kitchen because I was a little disappointed when I found out most other Dads don't cook. I don't remember when this happened but I remember thinking doesn't your mum get sick of cooking every night? and the answer is, yes she does. So Sean as soon as you are out of school its cooking time for you! and no I will not accept dads cooking night to be going out to dinner. What a fabulous graduation present! cooking lessons! don't worry he hardly ever reads this blog, he wastes time playing xbox.
yes, I am bored. I read because you are entertaining and your boys are hilarious and adorable. Taylor and Shawn can take the lessons together! :)
ReplyDeleteHow on earth could he want to play xbox rather than read your blog! I LOVE your blog. Why do I read it? Because you tell a good story and I miss you.
ReplyDelete