Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Faves


  • Famous Baby E arrived this week. A cutie pie with lots of hair, so much that I was wondering if D is really the dad. just kidding! don't hate me.
  • Isaac: Mum its a Tron gumboot! (It was a cowboy boot with neon lights around it)
  • Jerry came to Houston for business and we were lucky enough to have some time to get dinner. Try ordering vegan at Pappaduex. HA. I ate the fries off Williams plate.
  • I watched the final episode of Larkrise to Candleford. Why do shows like Mcleods Daughters get so many seasons and brilliant shows like Larkrise to Candleford only get 4 seasons. Silly BBC don't they know they're the only ones that can pull off a period drama?
  • While riding their bike/scooter this week Zac announced that he was Uncle S and he had superpower guns to kill bad guys. Will replied that he was Uncle J and he can go really fast.
  • I faced my fears and went to the Doctor again with Will. It was a completely different experience with no crying or imaginary Doctor punching. Will is fine. Turns out he has allergies to something floating around this city. Who doesn't? can't wait to get some fresh air when we move.

How cool are these stairs....

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're a candleford fan too!! When I lived with Mum we watched it religiously!! I'm so sad I can't watch it any more.
    Glad to know you have good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you jules that I got Little Dorrit this Christmas (I've added it to my BBC collection - last Christmas was Lark Rise to Candleford and Cranford). Love your posts x

    ReplyDelete