Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Birthday William

This year William couldn't decide what he wanted for his party or his cake so we didn't have a party and he decorated his own cake.  I think I'm going to let my kids decorate all the time.

 He got some legos, remote control cars and money,  check out the money face...brilliant. Also try to ignore the barb wire fence in the other picture, I'm not sure if they are trying to keep people off or on base?  its a bit funny since you can just drive in, maybe they don't want any water attacks?


Williams Favourites // what mum thinks they are
food:  chocolate / monster pancakes
sport: basketball / soccer
tv show: transformers, dinosaurs and spiderman / wild kratts
movie: Madagascar 3 / kung fu panda
toy: mote control cars two of them and the remotes / video games
colour:  red / blue
song: sunbeam / anything with guitar
 
quote of the year: aw mum kindergarten is just work, work, work.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic post. Loved it. Love the money face and super love the William's vs Mum's faves.

    ReplyDelete