Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Birthday William

William is Seven!  We had a little party with some of his friends, it wasn't too eventful just games, pizza, fizzy, and cake.  William had fun and no one got hurt so I'm counting it as a success.

 if you can't tell that's a pig from angry birds, the angry bird didn't work out so well...
 that's not cake on Williams chin, he burnt himself on a cookie sheet so it looks like he is sporting a soul patch.  don't worry if he ever grows a real one I'll shave it off while he is sleeping. 


Williams Favourites/What mummy thinks
Food:  Pancakes / cereal
Hobby:  play x box / bike riding
Sport:  baseball / baseball
Movie:  Star wars/ any dinosaur documentary
Colour : blue / blue
Song:  my a heart skips a beat/ Team
TV show:  bey blaze (I don't think that's a tv show just an advertisement) / Art Zooka

By the way, I'd like to tell all of the old ladies that insisted I'd miss the baby years.  I do not miss them yet!

1 comment:

  1. Sean, you're a brave man.
    Ouch William! How'd he even do that?
    I love that he still loves dinosaurs.
    Zac has an interesting expression in that last one.

    ReplyDelete