Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Colorado Adventures 2

Peter Rabbit finally made an appearance after many requests
He was almost as popular as the Cuckoo that came out of the clock
Zackie playing with the trains at the Denver Children's Museum, you'd think they didn't have the exact set at home.

Gummy building the longest train ever

The fire engine at the museum was the boys favourite. You can tell because I didn't get a single picture with them looking at the camera.

too slow mum I have to play.

Daddy helping the firemen put out the fires

Zackie put on his cute face for the arts and crafts room (still at the museum)

Shopping at the Whole Foods in the museum. It must be a day before a hurricane since there is nothing on the shelves.

yep definitely before a hurricane.

Fishing.

Cooking carrots for Zackie.

Random I know but I love Zackies face.

daddy trying to play the sax. definitely not as cool as the guitar, piano or drums.

Sean and I went out for lunch and came back to find this. Sorry for the grundies shot gummy but it was too cute to pass up.

Zackie wants to be outside all the time.

Dakota and the boys.
Dakota was quite the celebrity until Gummy came running down the stairs screaming "Dakota bite me" after that we only looked at Dakota from the window. In Dakotas defense he didn't really bite Gummy and he was sick and who knows what Gummy did to the poor dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment