This week we went to the Health Museum with our cousins thanks to the museums free day afternoon (every Thursday 2-5pm). It was really fun we got to
Walk into a mouth and sit on the teeth that are anatomically correct according to the wannabe dentist that came with us. apparently one of his professors made sure of it.
See how hard your hear has to work with a clogged artery or a healthy artery
and we got to see how our bones worked. Fun times. Thanks Uncle A for taking us.
And for the random part of the post I painted the boys dresser this week. Don't look too close, I think next time I'll have to look up how to paint furniture since I just painted this without knowing what I was doing. Its ok it only cost $8 (thank you to my garage sale dealer) and it couldn't look any worse than it did.
And for the random part of the post I painted the boys dresser this week. Don't look too close, I think next time I'll have to look up how to paint furniture since I just painted this without knowing what I was doing. Its ok it only cost $8 (thank you to my garage sale dealer) and it couldn't look any worse than it did.
That museum looks awesome! We'll definitely be heading there soon :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the dresser!
The dresser looks awesome! Crazy, I'm going to paint my yard sale dresser soon too!
ReplyDeleteFirstly, can you stop posting all the fun things you're doing without me?! Actually, don't stop. It's probably like going to the dentist, it hurts but I don't see I'll regret it later.
ReplyDeleteLove that museum. In the words of the girl..."my heart hurts"! And my fav "I don't feel so good. Maybe my arteries are clogged".
Yay! You did it. So proud of you!