Sunday, June 20, 2010

Eat mor Chikin!

Will has a new obsession, Chick-fil-a! We drive past 2 Chick-fil-a restaurants frequently and Will always asked to go inside because of the sweet play place (he never asks when we drive past McDonald's, the boy has good taste). I was very hesitant to go because I'd only been once before and I thought it was gross but he kept asking so we made a star chart and he could go once he got 15 stars for doing kind/good things. We finally went and I was very impressed! the play place was clean, when zac was chucking a huge tanty the manager came and gave him a balloon and a colouring book, I really like the peach milkshakes and they close on Sundays. I have to say that thanks to Will we have been there a little too often in the past couple of weeks. I think its my new favourite fast food place (when I don't feel like chipotle) and its an air conditioned playground which is nice because we are getting up to 35C here. Side note... i really thought i could handle the heat growing up in Australia but turns out Brisbane has perfect weather compared to Houston.

by the way we have 5 more stars till we can all go see Toy Story 3! anyone want to come?

3 comments:

  1. Good boy Gummy, good boy. That's one smart manager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea with the stars! Hazel calls it the "playgroup restaurant" and wants to eat there everytime we pass by.

    We're planning on taking the girls to TS3 on Wednesday!!! So if William gets his stars by then let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. toy story 3 is awesome! that's all i really have to say

    ReplyDelete