Friday, March 30, 2012

Strawberries

I'm not quite sure what it is but I love picking berries. I think I'll blame it on Beatrix Potter.


the boys weren't quite sure at first but they got the hang of it and Zac wanted to keep picking and picking.

Daddy was super smart and decided sandals were a good shoe choice, he was very good at not getting muddy, until William decided to step in his foot with a very muddy boot.

so yummy, I can't decide if i want to just eat the strawberries or bake something.

1 comment:

  1. I love picking berries too. I would have just blamed it on Mum and her hippy grandfather... ;) Oh so yummy. You could try the redheadedhostess's spinach and strawberry salad. Yummo! Oh, or I have a scrumptious recipe which is basically strawberries with cream and toasted almonds. So delicious. Oh so jealous I'm not there to eat some now... I'll just go have some Nutino (italian nutella).

    ReplyDelete