The Rodeo is in town! we have awful traffic for about a month This year being our last, I tried to convince Sean that he wanted to come with us but he hates crowds so I couldn't get him to come at all. I'm sure if there was more sports games at the rodeo or maybe less country music he may have forgotten about how crowded it gets.
The boys have been asking to go to the Rodeo ever since the big pile of dirt arrived at reliant. So I went to the Rodeo with all three kids. For y'all down under the rodeo is like the Ekka but with bull riding and a concert every night.
 |
| we collected fake eggs, veggies and fruit to swap for a treat when we left the "farm" |
 |
| played in corn |
 |
| flew around in pirate ships |
 |
| planted seeds |
 |
| Here is Zac looking at the baby chickens 2012 |
 |
| Here he is at our first Rodeo in 2009 |
We didn't get to do a lot of stuff because I didn't know what to do with Elise or the stroller half the time. The boys were really brave and lined up for rides all by themselves and Will was very happy he could hold the tickets and give them to the ride guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment