Sunday, September 8, 2013

Summer

Here are the random summer pictures off Sean's phone... 
So we went to Jamestown again.  This time it was really hot instead of being cold.  I think I prefer the cold.  Elise had a go at grinding some corn, Isaac checkout the accommodations and the boys protected us from nasty savages while Elise tried to catch a chicken.


  I think I took this photo because I thought it would be nice to have proof that sometimes my kids play nicely together.  It always seems to be right when I want to put them to bed too. 
 We drove across the river to the big mall where the kiddos got to play at a great playground while mummy and daddy enjoyed the AC

Will dressed up for church one week

 while E practiced making sticker tights
I guess all three children can't look good at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment