Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homesick

When I'm pregnant I seem to get really homesick.  Usually I just want to be back in Brisbane but this time I really want to go to New Zealand. I could write all the things I miss about NZ but if you have been you already know and if you haven't I don't want to ruin your life, ignorance is bliss.  It is really weird that I'm homesick for a place that I left when I was 4 but then that's just how sweet my memory of NZ is. 
In a related note my love for Central Market has grown....
So thank you HEB buyers for knowing where all good food comes from and for not only having NZ cereal and other dry goods but importing apples, tamarillos and feijoas. 
Please can I get some jelly tip or hokey pokey ice cream and some feijoa lollies?
just so you know food isn't the entire reason I'm homesick it just helps to have something here from there.

1 comment:

  1. Ignorance is bliss - hahaha!
    Jelly Tips are still awesome. I had one in 2006. Hooray for HEB and their Remarkable Foods. How appropriate. :)

    ReplyDelete