Ever since the boys realized that tennis racquets could be used as guitars Zac has been singing lots of songs. Here is a couple that I managed to write down before they changed into boots-cuts versions.
Toe song, toe song,
sometimes you bump your toe,
and it hurts,
toe song, toe song,
bam, bam, bam.
Sing a Nephite hymn,
Be kind to each others,
and listen to Jesus,
Listen to your teachers,
Listen to your mummy,
Be kind when your mean,
please borrow that and
say sorry to each others,
and listen to Jesus,
say prayers,
the end.
Sophie loves me,
Sophie loves you,
but hates you uncle Josh.
Oh! Love the lyrics,but dang... I feel sorry for uncle josh. You have got yourself quite the talented little man in the music department. I can see great things springing forth from this musical ability.... Sean is cool with that, right?
ReplyDeleteThis has created many LOLs down here...and several "Have you read the latest post" phone calls. :D
ReplyDelete