Sunday, September 4, 2011

Preschool and New Cars



William started preschool this week. I took a picture at home because I wasn't sure if he would even go into the classroom but he did and I ran. Turns out he really loves preschool. He came home and gave me a very detailed account of what they did with very little questioning from me. I'm not really sad about him going to preschool. Does that make me a bad mother. I always hear how people cry about kids going off to school for the first time but I was like seeya later Will. I just feel like he is ready for it and I'm ready too. Preschool makes us both happy. so far. well the downside it that I actually have to be somewhere everyday on time now and that makes me sad. So maybe I'll cry next year when he starts kindergarten and I realize that I have many more years of children at school and not with me.



In other big news Sean traded in my little box car for a big family car. We are now the owners of a 2008 Mazda cx-9. It is a very nice car and it will fit our family much better than the xb but I'm just so sad I have to learn how to drive a massive SUV around now. I'm sure I'll be over it by the end of the week we do live in Texas not England.

No comments:

Post a Comment