|
We went to the Yorktown Victory Monument
The kids were more interested in the greenery than the monument and I don't blame them.
We have been spending a lot of time at the beach
by a lot I really mean about twice a week. 3 kids, a pile of stuff and one mummy thinks twice a week is enough!! I would love to go more if i didn't have to bring all the stuff. oh how I miss my days at the beach when all I needed was a towel and a train ticket.
When we dont' make it to the beach we go to the pool.
and if we aren't at the pool William is trying to get zac to play xbox with him.
robin and batman have made frequent appearances at our house
mostly trying to run away from mum with a camera
a different beach with ripples that want to be waves
crafty projects that elise wanted to eat
 |
| a new table |

and poor Elise really wants to walk around outside with her brothers but after finding more black widows she is just going to have to wait.
ooooooo love your table!!
ReplyDelete