We went up to Yorktown for a quick look and decided we'd better come back! We went to the "beach" and farmers market but quickly decided to come back again. it was such a nice little town with heaps of history. really, look it up.
the boat to the left will take you out on a real pirate cruise... the boys were so disappointed that we couldn't do it right away. The boys found lots of interesting creatures in the water. I won't be joining them anytime soon. I have high standards for swimming water, its all new zealands fault.
E at the "beach"
Georgie boy and some french dude sorting out a treaty or something. My kids let me stop and read things for 3 seconds, such kind children.
I might want to live here.
Zac trying to decide if he wants to swim or eat pirates booty
No comments:
Post a Comment