Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beach!

I can't believe it I've been to the beach twice already this year its a record for my time in Texas! All because the sistas are doin' it for themselves and not waiting for out school bound husbands to have any kind of time off. It was so nice to be at the beach. I just may go every week until it gets too hot. Want to come?
This may be a sign that I need to go home. I remember the first time I came to Galveston I was so disappointed. I thought all beaches had white sand and clear water. so wrong. But now Galveston is great and I've decided to just love where ever I am as much as possible (I still reserve the right to complain sometimes). A motto I will have to live by when we get sent somewhere awful by the air force.
This is the best picture I got. The boys were too busy having fun. They don't need to decide to have fun they just do.


No comments:

Post a Comment