This week Aunty Chels, Uncle Steve and baby Logan came to stay! We mostly went shopping because what else are you going to do in America when the Aussie dollar is so fabulous?
We did get to the Dinosaur Museum and the Zoo.
When Sean got home from studying he introduced Steve to other American things like taco bell at midnight and the massive menu at Cheesecake Factory.
The boys loved having a baby around and they were mostly nice to him.
Dinosaur Bones Museum

Isaac future weatherman

don't you love Williams Aussie T

Zac trying to put all the matter back together

Will lifting some copper
At Home

Cubby wanted to give Logan kisses all the time

Whats left of Isaac's Spiderman cake. It didn't really turn out because the cake was missing an egg and I forgot that you had to wait till the cake was cool to frost it but hey it tasted great.
The Zoo


I am a little surprised I got a picture of Zac here since William looked at the crocodile for about 20 minutes until Chelsea got him to come and look at something else. I need to get that kid to Australia Zoo or maybe I'll just buy him some Steve Irwin dvds.

Logan wasn't too impressed

Chelsea feeding a Giraffe!

William feeding the giraffe who had a very long tongue.


This is what happens when I say Hey boys look at the camera.

Just a bit of jet lag...
by the way Chelsea and I may end up with matching wardrobes. We now have 2 skirts, a pair of pants and 2 tops that we purchased from the same store at the same time. We'd probably save a lot of money if we lived in the same country.
Photos look fun! LIttle Logan looks a little scared in some of the pics tho, hehe. Jet Lag look like it Killed Chels and Steve. Glad they could visit you and that you guys could have some fun shopping together :) x
ReplyDelete