Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Zackies Birthday Top 5

5. He is now 3 so that means he can climb up the stairs to the top of the fort in the kids zone at the Y. Like a good mother I dump my kids there for forever (according to Will) so I can exercise.

4. He got to play with Hazel and Lucy! Like a fabulous mother I dumped my birthday boy at the babysitters and went on a date.

3. He got presents from Grandma and Grandpa Berensen. Like a super mum I immediately put away the puzzle because I didn't want to clean it up and put in the movie.



2. He got Spiderman cupcakes from HEB. Like an awesome mum I spent hours and hours practicing my credit card swipe not my cupcake making skills.





1. We went to the store together to buy his birthday present. Like the thoughtful, organized mum I am we decided on the way if we wanted to go to the pet store or the toy store. Petco won and we have a brand new fish! Meet Fishy Blue, he is a rockstar. For the record I did suggest other more creative names.




doesn't Cubby look like a little boy in this picture?
This is only the beginning of the birthday extravaganza! the Rellies arrive on Monday so you'll get to see my cake making skills then, which may or may not involve bribing one of the many talented cake decorators in MW2 RS.

1 comment:

  1. I looked up some fun spiderman cakes on google. I have some ideas if you need some help!!

    ReplyDelete