Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Guess?





Can you guess what I'm thinking in these pictures?


A: I wonder how old that vase is? would I get in trouble if I puked in it?

B: Why aren't there more seats here? I think I might puke.

C: I want some more gelato and not that stinky pasta thingo that person is eating over there.

D: I wonder if the Vatican Museums or Piazza Navona is prettier when you don't have morning sickness?
E: Quit thinking about how sick you are you're in Italy! Idiot!


And the answer is..... all of the above. Yes its true baby Berensen number 3 is on its way.

Issac is sure that he has a baby in his tummy too and William is excited (I am too now that the sicko part is over) Will spilled the secret first but I have to excuse him for that because it was to his betrothed Hazel and her family, so it doesn't count. Unlike Sean who can keep a secret to save himself.

4 comments:

  1. Great news Julie. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love imagining your voice while I read what you write.. it does bring happiness to my heart! Congratulations on number 3!! Your trip looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That's great! When are you due?
    Sorry you were sick on your vacation. That's the pits. But we're excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete