Our trip to Italy in Pictures...
the view from our flat in Sant Angnello
the view from our flat in Sant Angnello
Walking down the cliffs to the "beach" or rocks with water
this garden is for you mum
on the way from San Angello to Amafi
we drove from Sorrento past Positano to Amalfi and back again. Do not drive this road if you get car sick or have watched to many movies where cars fly off cliffs into the ocean.
Do take this drive if you want to be inside a postcard.
this lemon cost 4 Euros. the farmer that was selling them out of his truck said "ah Americano" next thing you know you have a 4 Euro lemon and it was worth every cent. I ate it like an orange. There were heaps of lemon trees so I figured they had to be good.
Our first gelato. I got Hazelnut and Sean got a less yummy flavour that I don't remember.
More sweet coastline. Sean took a gazillion pictures of everything. You really couldn't tell that we were tourists. Looking like a tourist you may get charged 4 Euros for a lemon.
AND finally a Mercedes Benz ute. Oh Yeah. Holden who?
wow I can't believe you drove along the amalfi coast!! that is so beautiful! I was jealous of your authentic italian gelati, did Sean have a cone in each hand? I would to.
ReplyDelete