No hot water today. of course we waited all morning for the water to get hot. which changed the plans to the day. We ended up going into Sorrento to do some shopping and then to the beach.
The Obamas came to this store they had a big sign making sure everyone knew that and Sean tried to hit on a puppet. Bethy has the same picture.
The Obamas came to this store they had a big sign making sure everyone knew that and Sean tried to hit on a puppet. Bethy has the same picture.
Just an example of Sean making me take pictures of him in front of places he knows nothing about.
This restaurant won the yummiest restaurant of the trip. (One in Campo di Fiori came close because Sean had the best lasagna ever but it didn't win because I my pasta was bad)
Alley shopping is the best. On the street behind these shops are all the fancy pants brand name shops that we can't afford here and surprisingly they were more expensive there. Whats up with that Prada?

I'm so happy in this pic because it was super high and I wanted to walk across the bridge as fast as possible without stopping to look at dead mans ravine.
I'm so happy in this pic because it was super high and I wanted to walk across the bridge as fast as possible without stopping to look at dead mans ravine.
At the beach back in Sant Angello they have sweet changing sheds, spots for your umbrella and even a mirror just to make sure your speedo is in the right spot.
I was trying to freak Sean out about sharks but thanks to Williams obsession we have watched so many documentaries about sharks I'm pretty sure sharks aren't a huge problem here.
Please excuse my grotty hair. no hot water remember?
I thought I should take a picture of toms here since I got one in Brighton.
the beach part. it is mostly black sandy rocks. I understand why everyone always seems to have beach chairs in Europe.
So jealous. It looks like you are having so much fun.
ReplyDelete