Dear Mommy Bloggers, Jessica Seinfeld and various authors who have written books on fussy eaters,
Thank you for all your wonderful tips, tricks and recipes. They don't work. You should have just let your fussy eater watch kung fu panda and ratatouille over and over and over again. Really! I've tried all the other stuff you said like no snacking, get your kids to help, take them shopping, hide it in other dishes, blah, blah, blah. All I had to do was let them watch kung fu panda twice a day for about a week and guess what? they ate chicken noodle soup with vegetables! And then they watched ratatouille. I made ratatouille and guess what? they at that too! do you know what that is made of? it was very shocking. So instead of writing books maybe you could start writing movies that have subliminal messages to eat good food.
from a mother
No comments:
Post a Comment