Friday, September 28, 2012

Lately

William:
  • Told me the other day that all they do at school is work, work, work!  and that zac is lucky cause preschool was fun.
  • is completely addicted to xbox games. it seems the less i let him play the more he wants it.  I was hoping he would forget.
  • He really loves new clothes.  Lucky we have a box of "new" clothes that I got from yard sales last year so he can dive in and get whatever he wants out.
Isaac:
  • thanks me daily for letting him go to preschool and not mummy school
  • asks me if he got smarter after we finish reading a book
  • continues to ask me questions then correct me when my answer isn't the right one
  • sings while grocery shopping
Elise:
  • has moved to her crib! the first night was awful but now she is only getting up 3 times a night and I'm really hoping she will continue to improve on that
  • she takes 5 steps, falls down, starts to crawl, stands up and repeats the cycle
  • has been dragging batman round the house by his cape
  • plays peek a boo very well
  • is eating everything but baby food, it seems she likes to chomp on things with her 3 teeth
Mummy:
  • is trying not to kill Will whenever we have to to homework.  really if I had to home school him I'd be in the psych hospital.
  • joined a gym
  • been listening to audio books.  I don't know why i never did this before because i can get so much done when I'm distracted by a book.  I actually like folding laundry now  I don't avoid housework so much anymore, I mean if the book is good and I'm at a good part.
  • is going through a coconut eating faze.  really send me your coconut recipes. 
dad:
  • has been away all week learning more about eyes.  apparently they didn't teach him everything.  nice to know our mountain of student debt just paid for an education that is already in need of updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment