- holy cow, how am I old enough to have a kid in school?
- Yay! Will gets to ride a yellow school bus!! I wonder how many Americans will think its weird that I'm so excited about yellow school buses.
- what am i going to do with only 2 children all day?
- i hope Will makes some friends
- what if he gets bullied?
- or even worse what if he is the bully?
- have a taught him enough to be sent out into the world?
| Will didn't want anymore pictures so i had to get one of the bus just imagine him on it |
Finally 3:30 rolled around and I waited for his bus to come back so i could hear all about his first day. He finally gets home 20 minutes late, takes his shoes and backpack off, I go to make a snack and come back to this
Poor thing was so tired I couldn't even bribe him with M&Ms to wake up. Elise even crawled all over him and he didn't move at all.
***He has finished his first week and those first couple of days were really rough. Will was very, very tired so it made for some interesting tantrums but he is slowly getting used to being gone all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment